The rapid proliferation of ICT services and Internet computing has created new demands and challenges for enterprise networks. Increasing numbers of users and bandwidth-intensive applications, both mission-critical, and non-business-critical are putting strains on Intranets, Extranets, and the Internet as a whole. This has created a requirement for solutions that enable businesses to ensure the performance of enterprise networks, the internet, e-commerce, and e-business applications, increase network efficiency, and enable the convergence of all integrated ICT services and meet their Budget. Emergence of mobile broadband and multimedia services, as well as the new air interface technology enhancements has ensured high-speed and reliable wireless connections.
- Low cost solution that meets his/her need
- Connectivity to offices in remote locations, long-range wireless backhaul solutions for various sites, and last-mile broadband access
- Networks requiring high capacity inter-branch connectivity
- Is built on a robust, proven foundation.
- Delivers a platform for shared IT services.
- Provides a complete solution for easy management
- Supports IT infrastructure.
- Is proven across tens of thousands of customer deployments.
almiriatechstore consider UBIQUITI innovative family of Point to Point and Point-to-Multipoint (PtMP) microwave products to provide a powerful and cost-effective solution that perfectly fits clients current and upcoming high-capacity backhaul and access needs. Proposed Point to Multi Point
|Rocket M5 and Sector Antennas/Omni-Transmitter||1|
|Lite Beam AC-Receiver||1|
Lite Beam Can be added depending on Client NumberProposed Point To Multi Point
|Rocket 5AC + RocketDish LW||1|
Ubiquity radio with the airMAX Omni’s create a powerful, 360° Omni-directional base station. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience. AirMAX Omni-directional coupled with a Ubiquity Radio in a PtMP network connect to a number of surrounding buildings via NanoStation or NanoBridge stations. Rocket M5 and Omni as TX, Lite Beam as RX A sector antenna is a type of directional microwave antenna with a sector-shaped radiation pattern (90°, 120°). The airMAX Sector Antenna is a MIMO Sector Antenna designed to seamlessly integrate with Ubiquity M radios. Sector antennas are designed to provide segmented microwave coverage over a selected (sector) area; sector antennas deliver a wider beam width than point-to-point parabolic antennas. A sector antenna forces a signal in the desired direction, and avoids sending signal to unwanted areas. Rocket M5 and Rocket Dish as TX, Lite Beam as RX
- Capex savings
- Extremely space-saving indoor units.
- Ease of ease of installation thus less implementation period
- Easy to understand software
Different Scenarios In fixed outdoor wireless communications there are two primary deployment methods used for distributing wireless: Point-to-Point (PtP), and Point-to-Multipoint (PtMP).
- Point-to-Point (PtP): Connects two locations, usually multiple km, essentially forming an Ethernet bridge.
- Point-to-Multipoint links (PtMP): Connects three or more locations, using one Base Station (or Access Point) and multiple CPE devices (Stations) connected to the Access Point.
PtMP PtMP performance depends on both sides of the link, i.e. if you want to reach long distances, you must choose the right Base Station AND the right CPE for each case. Base Station Usually located on the top of a tower, building or mast. The height will determine maximum coverage. When planning the Base Station, it’s usually ideal to plan for an antenna with the smallest coverage that still covers the desired area. Antennas with a wider beamwidth, covering a wider zone reaching more stations, may be more susceptible to interference, resulting in decreased scalability and performance.
- Low capacity and short distance Base Station (ideal for starters in areas with low interference)
- Rocket M with RocketOMNI antenna up to 60+ concurrent stations when all devices are airMAX capable. Highly susceptible to interference, recommended only for moderately/highly rural areas. Its CPE include Lite Bean
- High Capacity & High Performance Base Stations
- Rocket M5 and Sector Antennas Ksh 50,000: High-performance solution for medium-high density areas. Variable beamwidth (60-120°) antennas for scalable growth. 100+ stations per Tower. Uses latest airMax AC technology. Its CPE include Lite Bean-Ksh 12,000
Rocket M5 Radio Omni Antenna Lite Beam-CPE Sector Antenna Power Beam PtP Links The following suggestions are based on reference distances. Real results depend on environmental interference, Line of Sight, EIRP limits and other factors. The products that follow are sorted by distance; shortest to longest.
- Short distance (0-5 km)
- NanoBeam 5-16/19 Ksh 15,000 per piece as a transmitter: Recommended for short links, superior performance. to deliver up to 450Mbps of throughput. Its CPE include Lite Bean-Ksh 12,000
- airFiber 5X + AF-5G antennas Ksh 250,000: Superior carrier-grade radio for long distance links, capable of distance of 200+ KM. Super efficient spectrum use, and able to deliver up to 620Mbps using only 50MHz. On the Customer End PowerBeam M5 Ksh 18,000
- Rocket 5AC + RocketDish LW Ksh 50,000: Excellent choice for long distance high performance links. Up to 450Mbps TCP/IP throughput using 80MHz. Distances of 100+ km. On the Customer End PowerBeam M5 Ksh 18,000
Antennas fall into these categories:
- Yagi: Directive, used for PTP and CPE applications. Frequently used in low frequencies, such as 900MHz, due to size
- Grid: Directive, used for PTP and CPE applications. Great wind-loading properties. However, this type only works in one polarity (1×1), so lower performance than 2×2 antennas (Dish, Panel, etc)
- Panel: Directive, used for PTP and CPE applications. Compact design is very attractive in situations where dishes are not preferred.
- Dish: Most Directive, highest performing airMAX antennas for PTP applications. Usually larger and heavier.
- Omni: Provides 360 degrees of horizontal coverage (omni-directional). Ideal for low capacity and wide-coverage AP / Base Station applications)
- Sector: Ideal choice for high performance Base Stations. Offer higher gain and directivity than omnidirectional antennas. Usually offered in 45, 60, 90, or 120 degree options.
Conclusion At almiriatechstore, we have a vast experience and with a team of well trained solution consultants and IT implementation engineers who will support the client whenever needed. The personnel will typically be available to implement any further functionality requirements needed by Client. In practice, this effectively means that the customer does not need to have the skills in house to formulate or implement any recommendations and additional requirements. Therefore, the client is left to concentrate on their core business and increase efficiency in the process.
- Ubiquiti Product Options for Different Scenarios
- Yealink W60P Cordless DECT IP Phone and Base Station, 2.4-Inch Color Display