Electric fencing is a security system that uses a high voltage electric shock to deter potential intruders or to contain animals within a specific area. Electric fences are commonly used in agriculture and animal husbandry to contain livestock and prevent them from wandering outside of their designated grazing areas. However, electric fences are also used in high-security facilities such as prisons, military installations, and other sensitive areas to deter potential intruders.
Here are some common components of electric fencing:
- Energizer: The energizer, also known as the fence charger, is the power source that supplies the high voltage electrical pulse to the fence. It can be powered by batteries or by an electrical outlet.
- Conductors: Conductors are the materials that carry the electrical pulse throughout the fence. They are typically made of metal wire or synthetic materials such as polywire or polytape.
- Posts: Posts are the supports that hold the conductors in place. They can be made of metal or fiberglass, and are typically spaced several feet apart.
- Insulators: Insulators are the materials that prevent the conductors from touching the ground or other objects that could conduct the electrical pulse. They are typically made of plastic or ceramic.
- Warning Signs: Warning signs are used to alert people to the presence of an electric fence. They are typically placed at regular intervals along the fence to warn people to stay away.
Electric fencing can be an effective and low-cost security solution for many applications. However, it is important to use caution when installing and maintaining electric fencing to ensure that it is safe and effective. Electric fences can be dangerous and should be installed and maintained by experienced professionals who understand the risks and requirements associated with electric fencing.
Our products, expertise and distribution network to ensure you obtain the best electric fence equipment to meet your needs at a very cost friendly price. Below is are some of the Latest Electric Fencing Best Priced equipment that can provide safe and secure boundaries for permanent, semi-permanent or temporary applications at a cost lower than conventional fences.
We work to make it easier for our clients to find the right Product that will best meet there needs. If you need help finding the right solution or product for your electric fencing project, get in touch using the form below, we will help you in selecting what you need from our range of Electric Shepherd energizers, posts, insulators, wire, tape and accessories. ADVANTAGES OF OUR FENCING? Electric fencing has many advantages,
- Installing is less costly
- They fast and easier to install,
- They require requires less maintenance than traditional Fencing
- Data Cabinets Shop Kenya for Structured cabling solutions
- Sollatek HiVolt Guard
- High Tensile GALVANIZED HT WIRE 1.6mm 1200m
- 120″ x 120″ Electric / Motorised Projector Screen
- Server versus Network Cabinets
- almiriatechstore is proud to be a Dell/HP/LENOVO partner
- Bixolon SRP-275 Impact Dot matrix Receipt printer
- High Power 100W IP65 Outdoor Led Flood Light
- Logitech M165 Wireless Mouse
- Duracell Plus Power (AA) Alkaline Battery Pair