Siemon offers both the MAX® Category 6 and Z-MAX® Category 6 Systems for multiple levels of performance to either meet or exceed ISO/IEC and TIA connecting hardware and channel performance specifications for use in 10/100/1000BASE-T applications.
MAX Category 6 System
The MAX Category 6 end-to-end system includes everything you need for a quality, reliable Category 6 system, including high-performance MAX 6 UTP modules, patch panels, three different levels of cable, patch cords and a wide range of work area solutions.
- Part of the MAX 6 system, MAX modules come in angled, flat and keystone styles and feature Siemon’s patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance
- The MAX 6 System includes HD® 6 UTP patch panels that offer universal 110 style punch down and highly visible port identification and labeling, as well as angled and flat MAX patch panels that can be configured for a variety of applications and come in a range of port counts to accommodate up to 72 ports in 2U
- The MAX in-line coupler panel is a compact 1U design that allows you to plug an RJ45 plug into both sides
- The MAX 6 system is available with three different levels of cable – Premium 6 cable that far exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6 transmission performance, System 6 that offers headroom above Category 6 transmission performance specifications and Solution 6 cable that meets or exceeds Category 6 transmission performance.
- MAX 6 system cables is available in a variety types to meet any application, including riser, plenum, LS0H and outside plant (OSP)
MAX TurboTool Overview
Z-MAX Category 6 System
The Z-MAX Category 6 System offers record termination times with Z-MAX modules while removing variability for consistently high and repeatable performance. The result is a Category 6 system with superior electrical performance for 10/100/1000BASE-T application support over the life of your cabling system.
- Z-MAX modules offer a high visibility icon system, enclosed IDC terminations for robust protection, the ability to mount from the front or rear of the faceplate and the industry’s fastest, most reliable termination
- Z-MAX modules come in hybrid with a door option for flat or angled mounting or in keystone style, and they feature Siemon’s patented crowned jack contact geometry that improves electrical and mechanical performance
- Z-MAX patch panels available in flat and angled 24- or 48-port 1U configurations enable outlets to be quickly snapped into place and feature high-visibility port identification
- The Z-MAX 6 system is available with three different levels of cable – Premium 6 cable that far exceeds all ANSI/TIA and ISO/IEC Category 6 transmission performance, System 6 that offers headroom above Category 6 transmission performance specifications and Solution 6 cable that meets or exceeds Category 6 transmission performance
- Z-MAX 6 system cables is available in a variety types to meet any application, including riser, plenum, LS0H and outside plant (OSP)
Z-MAX Realtime 60 Second Termination
Full Line of Category 6 Cords and Trunks
Siemon offers several innovative category 6 patch cord options for use with the Z-MAX and MAX 6 systems, as well as factory terminated and tested copper trunking assemblies for faster deployment scenarios.
- MC® 6 UTP modular cords offer superior performance and strain relief, while IC 6 UTP solid cords are available single or double-ended
- SkinnyPatch™ 6 UTP modular cords offer an overall smaller diameter via a 28 AWG stranded copper construction for improved airflow and increased flexibility in high-density patching areas
- BladePatch® 6 UTP modular cords feature an innovative push-pull boot design for easy access and removal in tight spaces and a low-profile boot to optimize side stackability
- Category 6 UTP trunking cable assemblies with Z-MAX or MAX modules are factory terminated and tested for high performance and clearly labeled for proper orientation
- Giganet Category 6 UTP Patch Cords
- Giganet Category 6 FTP Outdoor Cable Cat 6
- Giganet Category 6 UTP Outdoor Cable
- Giganet Equipment Shop in Kenya
- Giganet GN-C6-PP-48 Category 6 UTP 19” 48 Port Patch Panel
- Siemon Category 6 MAX 6 UTP Outlets Module
- SIEMON MOD CORD CAT6 UTP 5M WHITE JKT CLEAR BOOT MC6-05M-02
- Giganet Product Price List
- Giganet Networking products shop in Nairobi Kenya