SIEMON MOD CORD CAT6 UTP 5M WHITE JKT CLEAR BOOT MC6-05M-02
Siemon’s SkinnyPatch 6 Modular Cords deliver category 6 performance with a reduced cable diameter for improved airflow and increased flexibility in high-density patching areas. The cord’s smaller 28 AWG stranded copper construction offers a significantly tighter bend radius for easier cable routing and enhanced cable management, providing pathway space savings in racks and cabinets while facilitating moves, adds and changes in tight spaces. Confirmed by Intertek, an independent third party test lab, SkinnyPatch 6 Modular Cords exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Edition 2.2 performance standards. These cords also feature Siemon’s patented metallic isolator for exceptional NEXT performance and innovative 360-degree crimp for excellent plug-to-cable strain relief.
- Integral latch guard protects plug from snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers
- Clear boots and optional color clips enable a single cord part number to be custom colored coded
- Features a nominal OD of 0.16 in. (4.0 mm) for improved airflow and flexibility in high-density applications
- Jacket meets flame resistance requirements for both CM and LSOH
- Ultra slim boot further facilitates high-density patching
- Patented metallic isolator inside plug for consistent, exceptional category 6 NEXT performance
- Internal load bar provides consistent terminations and ideal pair geometry
- Color Coding – Optional colored clips enable field color coding and can be easily snapped into place without having to disconnect cords
There are no reviews yet.