HUAWEI IdeaHub Board 2 75 Inch IHB2-75SU
Easy on the Eye: 4K Soft Light Screen for Optimal Comfort
With a 4K High Definition (HD) display and 1.07 billion colors,1 HUAWEI IdeaHub Board 2 delivers genuinely true-to-life images in everything from presentations to videos. Eye protection technologies such as anti-blue light (a hardware solution), flicker reduction, and glare prevention combine to deliver much better, long-term viewing comfort.
Go with the Flow: Dedicated Pen for Smooth Writing
With a dedicated stylus tip, the pen is wear-resistant and durable, with an anti-slip design for a comfortable grip. A unique handwriting tracing algorithm offers 25 ms ultra-low latency, with the teacher and student co-authoring possible. Additional features include multi-gesture erasing, multi-method Quick Response (QR) code scanning, and real-time annotation.
Openness and Compatibility
With openness and third-party compatibility integral to IdeaHub’s design philosophy, this helps to pull down technological barriers, allowing educators to focus on what they do best: engaging students.
Stable Projection for Easier Collaboration
- Featuring dual Wi-Fi and a stable anti-interference design, IdeaHub Board 2 allows for reverse control, including page-turning and annotation for truly flexible interaction.
- Multiple projection methods are available, including HDMI/Type-C cable, IdeaShare App2, IdeaShare Key, and a drop-down menu on the mobile device, to connect to different endpoints.
Get Connected: Diverse Ports
USB Type-C and Type-A 3.0 ports on the front panel provide easy access. Rear panel ports include HDMI, Type-B, COM, and RJ45, allowing for a range of devices to be connected, from webcams and microphones to high-speed document scanners, for cross-device collaboration. All of this supports remote synchronous teaching online and centralized management.
Just a Touch: Switch OS
One-touch switchover between Android and Windows4 Operating Systems enhances compatibility with a full range of different teaching apps.
- 4K soft light screen for better eye care
- Convenient projection, easy to use
- Dual Wi-Fi design for anti-interference
- Various projection methods, including using the
- projection code, or through HDMI and Type-C ports
- Reverse control allows users to turn pages and annotate using the large screen
- Multiple interfaces for flexible connection
- Type-C and USB 3.0 ports are available on the front panel
- Easy connection to camera, microphone, high-speed document scanners, and others
- 4K HD display with optical anti-blue light
- 07 billion colors for natural display
- Anti-glare (AG) screen with adaptive brightness adjustment
- 25 ms low latency for smooth writing
- Sensitive stylus tip specially designed for teaching
- Co-authoring and various scanning methods for whiteboard content takeaway
- One-tap system switchover
- Android and Windows system switchover in just one tap
- Embedded OPS for app compatibility, ensuring availability