Cisco Business CBS350-24P-4G POE Managed Switch 24 Port GE
Cisco Business CBS350-24P-4G POE Managed Switch 24 Port GE is a managed switch designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It offers 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 4 Gigabit SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) uplink ports, providing a high-performance network infrastructure for connecting devices within your business network.
Key features of the Cisco Business CBS350-24P-4G POE Managed Switch 24 Port GE include:
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): The switch supports PoE on all 24 Ethernet ports, allowing you to power compatible devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and IP cameras directly through the network cable, eliminating the need for separate power supplies.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports QoS features to prioritize network traffic and ensure critical applications receive the necessary bandwidth and latency requirements.
- VLAN Support: It provides VLAN (Virtual Local Area Network) capabilities, allowing you to segment your network and enhance security and performance by isolating traffic between different departments or user groups.
- Layer 2+ Features: The switch supports Layer 2+ features such as Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), and 802.1Q VLAN Trunking, enabling network redundancy, link aggregation, and flexible network configurations.
- Enhanced Security: The Cisco CBS350-24P-4G offers features like port security, DHCP snooping, and IP-MAC binding to protect against unauthorized access and mitigate network threats.
- Easy Management: It comes with a user-friendly web-based management interface, allowing you to easily configure and monitor the switch. Additionally, it supports Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility for simplified deployment and ongoing management.
- Energy Efficiency: The switch incorporates energy-saving features such as Energy-Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) and intelligent power management, reducing power consumption and operating costs.
|Capacity in Millions of Packets per Second (mpps) (64-byte packets)||41.66|
|Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps)||56.0|
|Total System Ports||28 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|RJ-45 Ports||24 x Gigabit Ethernet|
|Combo Ports (RJ45 + Small form-factor pluggable [SFP])||4 x SFP|
|Packet Buffer||1.5 MB|
|Unit dimensions (W x D x H)||445 x 299 x 44 mm (17.5 x 11.77 x 1.73 in)|
|IPv4 routing||Wirespeed routing of IPv4 packets|
Up to 990 static routes and up to 128 IP interfaces
|IPv6 routing||Wirespeed routing of IPv6 packets|
|Layer 3 Interface||Configuration of Layer 3 interface on physical port, Link Aggregation (LAG), VLAN interface, or loopback interface|
|Classless Interdomain Routing (CIDR)||Support for classless interdomain routing|
|RIP v2||Support for Routing Information Protocol version 2 for dynamic routing|
|Policy-Based Routing (PBR)||Flexible routing control to direct packets to different next hop based on IPv4 or IPv6 Access Control List (ACL)|
|DHCP Server||Switch functions as an IPv4 DHCP server serving IP addresses for multiple DHCP pools/scopes|
Support for DHCP options
|DHCP relay at Layer 3||Relay of DHCP traffic across IP domains|
|User Datagram Protocol (UDP) relay||Relay of broadcast information across Layer 3 domains for application discovery or relaying of Bootstrap Protocol (BOOTP)/DHCP packets|
|Quality of Service|
|Priority levels||8 hardware queues|
|Scheduling||Strict priority and Weighted Round-Robin (WRR)|
|Rate limiting||Ingress policer; egress shaping and rate control; per VLAN, per port, and flow based; 2R3C policing|
|Congestion avoidance||A TCP congestion avoidance algorithm is required to minimize and prevent global TCP loss synchronization|
|iSCSI traffic optimization||A mechanism for giving priority to iSCSI traffic over other types of traffic|
|Green (power efficiency)|
|Energy Detect||Automatically turns power off on RJ-45 port when detecting link down. Active mode is resumed without loss of any packets when the switch detects the link up|
|Cable length detection||Adjusts the signal strength based on the cable length. Reduces the power consumption for shorter cables.|
|EEE Compliant (802.3az)||Supports IEEE 802.3az on all copper Gigabit Ethernet ports|
|Disable port LEDs||LEDs can be manually turned off to save on energy|
|Time-based port operation||Link up or down based on user-defined schedule (when the port is administratively up)|
|Time-based PoE||PoE power can be on or off based on user-defined schedule to save energy|
|Jumbo frames||Frame sizes up to 9K bytes. The default MTU is 2K bytes|
|MAC table||16K addresses|
|USB slot||USB Type-A slot on the front panel of the switch for easy file and image management|
|Cabling type||Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e or better for 1000BASE-T|
|LEDs||System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed|
|CPU||800 MHz ARM|
|Storage temperature||-13° to 158°F (-25° to 70°C)|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90%, relative, noncondensing|
|Storage humidity||10% to 90%, relative, noncondensing|
|Warranty||Limited lifetime with next business day advance replacement (where available)|
|● Cisco Business 350 Series Managed Switch|
● Power Cord (Power adapter for select 8-port and 16-port SKUs)
● Mounting Kit
● Quick Start Guide
|● Web browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari|
● Category 5e Ethernet network cable
● TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed