SHK 15M HDMI CABLE
A “SHK 15M HDMI Cable” is likely a type of HDMI cable manufactured by the company “SHK” that measures 15 meters in length. As of my last update in September 2021, I don’t have specific information about the SHK brand or its products. However, I can provide you with a general description of what you might expect from a 15-meter HDMI cable:
- Length: The “15M” in “SHK 15M HDMI Cable” indicates that the cable is 15 meters long, which is approximately 49.2 feet. This length is suitable for connecting devices that are located at a greater distance from each other, such as when routing a cable through walls or across a room.
- High-Definition Video: HDMI cables are designed to transmit high-definition video signals. A 15-meter HDMI cable should be capable of supporting common high-definition resolutions like 1080p (Full HD) and potentially higher resolutions, depending on the cable’s specifications.
- Audio Support: HDMI cables transmit audio signals alongside video signals. This includes support for various audio formats, including multi-channel audio used in home theater systems.
- Gold-Plated Connectors: High-quality HDMI cables often feature gold-plated connectors. Gold plating can enhance conductivity and minimize the risk of corrosion, leading to more reliable signal transmission.
- High-Speed and Bandwidth: A high-quality HDMI 15M cable should be designed for high-speed data transmission to handle the data rates required for various resolutions and refresh rates, even over the longer distance.
- Durability: Given the longer length, it’s important for a 15-meter HDMI cable to be durable. Look for cables constructed with sturdy materials that can withstand bending, pulling, and other forms of stress.
- Shielding: Longer cables are more susceptible to signal degradation due to interference. Look for cables with multiple layers of shielding to ensure a stable and interference-free signal transmission.
- Compatibility: HDMI cables are generally backward compatible, allowing you to use a newer cable with older devices. However, to fully utilize the latest features and specifications, it’s recommended to choose a cable that matches the capabilities of your devices.