Panasonic KX-TDE600 Pure IP PBX communication systems
The Panasonic KX-TDE600 Pure IP PBX communication systems is an advanced corporate communication systems providing IP telephony features and functionalities over both local and broadband IP networks.
- The KX-TDE600 OneNet Pure IP PBX is an advanced corporate communication systems providing IP telephony features and functionalities over both local and broadband IP networks
- Empowered with the latest SIP technology and packed with extensive productivity applications, the KX-TDE600 OneNet IP-PBX
- Is designed for a medium to large business up to 1100 users
The Panasonic KX-TDE600 OneNet builds on the “Pure IP PBX” converged model as in KX-TDE100 / 200 OneNet.
Built as a business application environment and bundled with important business telephony applications – the KX-TDE OneNet systems can easily address your business communication needs well into the 21st Century. Targeting Medium to Large businesses, single site or multiple offices, the TDE600 OneNet is a welcome member to the family to support customer needs.
- Max CO Lines: 640
- Max Analog CO’s: 640
- Max VoIP (H.323) trunks: 32
- Max VoIP (SIP) trunks: 64
- Max Total Extensions: 992 (1152 with DXDP)*
*Even when Digital XDP is used, each shelf supports a maximum of 256 KX-DT300/KX-T7600 series
- Max Analog Proprietary Extensions: 320
- Max Single Line Telephones : 960
- Max Digital Proprietary extensions: 640 (DT300, T7600 series)
- Max IP Proprietary Phone extensions: 704
- Max SIP extensions: 128
- Multi-Cell Wireless Compatible: Yes
- Maximum Cell Stations (Antennas): 128
- Maximum Portable Handsets: 512
- Direct Station Select (DSS) Consoles: 64
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16.3″ x 16.9″ x 10.6″ (per shelf)
- Weight: under 35 lbs (per shelf)