CISCO2921/K9 Cisco 2921 Integrated Services Router
Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers build on 25 years of Cisco innovation and product leadership. The new platforms are architected to enable the next phase of branch-office evolution, providing rich media collaboration and virtualization to the branch while maximizing operational cost savings The Integrated Services Routers Generation 2 platforms are future-enabled with multi-core CPUs, support for high capacity DSPs (Digital Signal Processors) for future enhanced video capabilities, high powered service modules with improved availability, Gigabit Ethernet switching with enhanced POE, and new energy monitoring and control capabilities while enhancing overall system performance.
The Cisco 2921 Integrated Services Router (ISR) delivers highly secure data, voice, video, and application services for small offices.
The Cisco 2921 Integrated Services Router provides the following support:
- (3) Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports with 1 port capable of RJ-45 or SFP connectivity
- (1) service module slot
- (4) Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC) slots
- (3) Onboard digital signal processor slots
- (1) Internal service module slot for application services
- Fully integrated power distribution to modules supporting 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Cisco Enhanced PoE