Vention USB-C Multi-Functional 8 in 1 Docking Station – VEN TOKHB
The Vention USB-C Multi-Functional 8 in 1 Docking Station, also known as the VEN TOKHB, is a device that expands the connectivity options of a USB-C laptop or tablet. It allows users to connect multiple peripherals, such as external monitors, keyboards, mice, USB drives, and Ethernet cables, through a single USB-C port.
The VEN TOKHB has eight ports: two HDMI ports, one VGA port, one Ethernet port, one USB-C port, and three USB-A ports. The two HDMI and VGA ports support resolutions up to 4K at 30Hz and allow users to connect two external monitors simultaneously. The Ethernet port supports up to 1000Mbps wired internet speeds, and the USB-C port supports power delivery of up to 60W to charge the laptop or tablet.
The VEN TOKHB also features a sleek design with a silver aluminum body that matches the look of most modern laptops. Its compact size and lightweight make it a portable accessory that is easy to carry around. Additionally, it supports plug-and-play functionality, which means users can connect it to their device and start using it without the need for additional drivers or software.
Overall, the Vention USB-C Multi-Functional 8 in 1 Docking Station is a versatile and convenient accessory for anyone who needs to connect multiple peripherals to their USB-C laptop or tablet. Its robust connectivity options, compact size, and plug-and-play functionality make it a great addition to any home office, workspace, or travel bag.
- 2 x HDMI ports (up to 4K@30Hz)
- 1 x VGA port (up to 1080P@60Hz)
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port (RJ45, supports up to 1000Mbps)
- 1 x USB-C port (PD 3.0 charging up to 60W)
- 3 x USB-A 3.0 ports (up to 5Gbps data transfer)
- Compatibility: USB-C laptops and tablets with DP Alt mode, including MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Dell XPS, HP Spectre, and more.
- Material: Aluminum alloy shell
- Cable length: 15cm/5.9in
- Dimensions: 118 x 57 x 15mm/4.65 x 2.24 x 0.59in
- Weight: 110g/3.88oz
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Plug and play: Yes