How Setting Up MikroTik NAT is Done
Setting up MikroTik NAT is one of the first things you need to do when setting up your router for the first time. It is how your privately addressed IP traffic get translated to a public IP address. To setup NAT for your network go to IP > Firewall and choose the NAT tab.
Once you are on the NAT tab hit the Blue + to create a new rule. In the new window choose srcnat also set the out interface as the one your internet connection is connected to. Then select the action tab.
Finally on the action tab select “Masquerade” from the drop down menu and press OK. Your MikroTik router is now setup for basic NAT.
- Siemon Network Cabling Product
- Cisco 7945G Two Line Color Display IP Phone CP-7945G
- ICT & Security Solutions Provider
- Top VoIP Problems You Should Know About
- How Technology Can Give You an Edge in the Business World
- MikroTik NetMetal 5 RB922UAGS-5HPacT-NM RouterBoard
- Yeastar Neogate TG400 – 4 Port GSM VoIP Gateway
- Panasonic KX-NS500 IP PABX/PBX Office Telephone
- Yeastar Neogate TG100 – 1 Po