Hp P22V G4 FHD 21.5″ FHD Monitor
The HP P22V G4 FHD is a 21.5-inch monitor with a Full HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. It features a 16:9 aspect ratio and an anti-glare panel that reduces reflections and eye strain.
The monitor has a response time of 5ms, which means it can handle fast-moving images without any blurring or ghosting. It also has a refresh rate of 60Hz, which is suitable for most applications, including gaming, but not as high as some high-end gaming monitors.
In terms of connectivity, the HP P22V G4 FHD has VGA and HDMI ports, allowing you to connect it to a variety of devices, including laptops, desktops, and gaming consoles.
Other features include an adjustable stand that allows you to tilt the monitor for optimal viewing angles and a VESA mount, which means you can easily mount it on a wall or monitor arm.
Overall, the HP P22V G4 FHD is a decent entry-level monitor that offers good image quality and basic features at an affordable price point.
- Display size: 21.5 inches
- Panel type: TN with LED backlight
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 250 nits
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic
- Response time: 5ms gray to gray
- Viewing angle: 170 degrees horizontal; 160 degrees vertical
- Color gamut: 72% NTSC
- Backlight lamp life: 30,000 hours minimum
- Inputs: VGA, HDMI 1.4
- Audio: 1 audio output (3.5mm)
- Power consumption: 17 W maximum, 13 W typical, 0.5 W standby/sleep
- Physical dimensions (with stand): 19.19 x 14.22 x 8.04 inches
- Weight (with stand): 7.28 lbs
- VESA mount compatible: Yes, 100 x 100 mm
Hp 290 G4 Core i7 8GB, 1TB, 22″, Windows 10