APC Easy UPS SRV RM 6000 VA 230V, with Rail Kit External Battery Pack (SRV6KRIRK)
APC Key Features
- Max. Capacity Used: 100%
- Output power capacity: 6.0kWatts / 6.0kVA
- Rack Height: 5U
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: Hard wire 3-wire (1P + N + E)
- Automatic internal bypass – Pure static bypass switch without bridging contactor securing a fast and reliable transfer to and from bypass, rated for 125% nominal load.
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown – Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic updates and backups – Updates and backups are automatically applied to always provide the most current solution.
- ECO Mode – Operating mode that by-passes unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve high operating efficiency without sacrificing protection
- Intelligent battery management – Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- LCD graphics display – Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Serial connection – Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a serial port.
- USB connection – Use your PC to access additional power protection and management features for your UPS via a USB Port.